McGee Company is a full service supplier to the automotive, tire and fleet service industry. Established in 1951, we can provide planning, technical support, sales, delivery and installation on your next project. We supply everything for your automotive and tire maintenance needs from simple hand tools to complete turn-key shop installations.
McGee Company is a distributor for over 200 manufacturers with four stocking warehouses with 10,000 stocking items. We provide solutions with technical sales representatives, prompt service and on time delivery. Whether you are a government agency, school, or municipality, McGee Company has the knowledge and product base to keep you running.
- ASA (Automotive Service Association)
- CMCA (Colorado Motor Carriers Association)
- ISNetworld members
- RMA (Rubber Manufactures Association)
- TMC The Maintenance Group of ATA
- TXTA (Texas Trucking Association)
- UTA (Utah Truckers association)
- TIA certified
- Graco Industrial Lubrication Equipment (ILE)
- Graco Petroleum Management Group (PMG)
- Rotary Authorized Installer (RAI)
- Air Check Academy by Trace Analytics
- Air Academy by Quincy Compressors
- Service School by Quincy Compressors
- EPA Section 608 for Refrigerant, Recycling, Recovery and Reclamation.
- Forklift and Scissor lift certification
- SafeLandUSA Standardized orientation for onshore E&P industry
Cage: 0ZF76 DUNS: 00-708-9550
Who We Are:
What We Do: