Family owned since 1951, the McGee Company has always operated with one simple goal: To anticipate the needs of our customers by having the right product available to them—right when they need it. Founded by Charles J. McGee senior, in lower downtown Denver, McGee Company originally sold rubber for retreading. Soon, the business expanded to meet all the needs of the tire shop. Meeting those requirements meant that McGee needed to be able to install and service equipment and so AirMac Service was born. McGee Company moved to its current location at 1140 S. Jason St. in 1961.
As the McGee territory grew, so did the warehousing needs of the company. McGee set up branches in Salt Lake City and Albuquerque. In the mid seventies, the second generation of leadership entered McGee with Joanne and Chuck McGee. The acquisition of Paris Rubber Supply in 1992 continued the family feel for McGee Company as second generation employees from Paris & McGee began working in the various branches and taking the company to new heights.